A new recipe with cod. After the last one i decided to find out in how many combinations i can cook cod fillets. The result was that in many ways. Try it out and tell me what you think.
It is almost as easy as the one with lemon. I've added veggies instead of just lemon. It is more nutritious this way. Onion, potatoes and tomatoes.
- Cut the onion, tomatoes and potatoes in round slices. Mince the parsley.
- Make a sauce with mashed garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Get a tray or a heat resistant bowl, like i used, and coat it with olive oil.
- At the bottom put a layer of sliced onions. On top of that arrange the fish and coat it with the sauce made earlier. Arrange a layer of potatoes slices, after that one of tomatoes and the last one with potatoes. Spread fresh minced parsley.
- Preheat the oven. Cover the tray/bowl with aluminium foil and place it in the oven.
- Let it cook for about 15 minutes and after that remove the foil and put it back in the oven. Let it cook until the potatoes are roasted.
- The food is ready and you don't have to make any side dish.
Enjoy your meal!