These days i was searching for new and interesting recipes for baked potatoes. So i am going to post my search results in a few posts because they were super tasty. The newest of my tries was Baked potatoes with Parmesan and garlic. They are super tasty and shaped like an accordion.
They are a great side dish for all types of fish and steaks, especially if you want to impress your guests. They are super easy to do and don't take too long to cook. Garlic and Parmesan go wonderful well with potatoes.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Yield : 2
- Allergens : Potatoes
- Wash and scrub the potatoes very well because you are going to bake them with the peel on. (i chose to bake them with the peel on, if you don't like the idea peel them, they'll be just as tasty)
- Slice the potatoes as thin as you can (like slicing hard boiled eggs), but not all the way through, the slices have to be attached to the potato.
- Add between each slice of potato a slice of garlic.
- Flavor the potatoes with salt, pepper, rosemary, hot paprika. Try to add spices between the slices.
- Coat the potatoes with olive oil.
- Bake the potatoes in the preheated oven for one hour, in a tray covered with baking paper. Remember to turn them from time to time.
- After the potatoes are baked, while still hot, add pieces of butter between the slices.
- Sprinkle Parmesan on top and serve them warm.
Enjoy your meal!