Chicken breast in gorgonzola sauce is one of my favorite recipes. My mom makes this recipe and i kinda grew up with it, so it just tastes like home to me. Also i like gorgonzola cheese very much. This is a creamy dish, with an intense gorgonzola cheese flavor and crunchy chicken pieces in it.
Chicken in Gorgonzola Sauce Recipe
Gorgonzola is a blue italian cheese, made pricipally in the Lombardi and Piedmont regions in Italy.
This cheese has been historically made for centuries in Gorgonzola region in Milano, having those nice blue layers since the XI century.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Yield : 4
- Rating5 stars - based on 1 review(s)
- Slice the mushrooms, finely chop the parsley and cut the chicken bite size.
- Heat the olive oil in a big pan and nicely roast the chicken pieces.
- After it's nice and crunchy take the chicken out of the pan and keep it a warm place.
- Heat a few drops of oilve oil in the pan in which you've cooked the chicken, and sautee the mushrooms for about 10 minutes.
- After this time add the chicken pieces back in the pan, season with salt, pepper and add cream.
- Keep it on low heat and add gorgonzola cheese, parmesan and let it on low heat until the cheese melts.
- Serve it warm with minced parsley on top.
Enjoy your Chicken breast in gorgonzola cheese!