Cranberry and chocolate cookies are a super simple and tasty dessert to do. I know you can find them at any shop but the home made ones are much better. You can make them with white chocolate, raisins, sugar candies or other stuff you like.
These cookies are so easy to do and you can make them with your kids on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa. Of course you can make them any time you want. Try them out!
- Combine melted butter and sugar in a bowl. Use a mixer to mix them until the sugar melts. Add a pinch of salt.
- Mix the egg with vanilla essence and add it over the butter and sugar. Mix.
- Mix flour with baking soda. Incorporate it in the cream.
- After the dough is formed add over it chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Get one oven tray and cover it with baking paper. Fill a teaspoon with cookie dough and roll a tiny ball using your hands.
- Put the cookies on the tray and make sure you leave some space between them. Fill the tray and put it in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- From these ingredients i made two trays of cookies.
- Let them cool and serve them with a glass of milk.
Enjoy your meal!
Prezentare video Dried Cranberry and Chocolate Cookies