Salmon is a very tasty fish, super healthy and full of nutritious elements. Even if it is a little pricey the taste and vitamins like Omega 3, vitamin D and selenium, make up for it. Vitamin D is recommended in the could season for the growth of the immune system. So eat as many salmon as you can. I made Grilled salmon with orange sauce.
Grilled Salmon with Orange sauce Video Recipe
Did you know that salmon's meat is red because of shrimp and other crustaceans that this fish eats?
- Prep Time : 35 minutes
- Cook Time : 10 minutes
- Yield : 2
- Allergens : Oranges
- I salted the salmon fillets and left them like that for 1o minutes.
- I squeezed the orange and i am going to use 60 ml of orange juice for some marinade.
- For the marinade i mixed the 60 ml of orange juice with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary and crushed garlic.
- I put the fillets in a bowl and poured the marinate over them (if you have a zip lock bag is even better). I let the fish to marinate for 30 minutes covered with the sauce.
- After that i grilled my fish on the heated grill for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Be careful because the salmon tends to stick to the grill/pan.
And my delicious and healthy lunch is done!
Enjoy your meal!