Noodles are a marvelous invention that enriches our soups, puddings, salads and all sorts of dishes that involve noodles. Sometimes i feel that a hot bowl of chicken soup with plenty of noodles can solve all of my problems.
There are so many types of noodles that i don’t know what to mention first. Anyway today i’m going to share with you my mamma’s delicious Home made noodles recipe.
Noodles are very tasty, easy to do and are way better when you home make them at instead of buying them.
Our friends the chinese people have a long and ancient culture about noodles, including them in soups, salads and frying them in nice dishes.
- Put the flower in a large bowl. Make a little deep in the middle and add the eggs.
- Mix slowly and start forming the dough.
- Add salt and drops of water, from time to time, until the dough tights nicely. The dough for noodles doesn't have to be very loose or hard.
- Form the dough into a round bowl and then slice it in half.
- Roll each half of dough into a thin sheet.
- Arrange the two slices one above each other and flour them.
- Cut the double sheet of dough into four slices.
- From each double sheet of dough slice very thin noodles. You can roll it to be easier.
- Let all the noodles dry on a plate, or a piece of baking paper, for a couple hours before putting them in your soup.
- After they are dried shake them a little bit to get all the extra flour out and put them in your boiling soup and boil them for 10 minutes or so.
Enjoy your Home made noodles!