Since it’s summer and hence, very hot, i decided to cut back on the meat. So i wanted to make some Meatless meatballs. I decided to make them from potatoes and mushrooms. These are very easy to do. Last time i made meatless meatballs from chickpeas, the lovely falafel.
Meatless Meatballs with Potatoes and Mushrooms Video Recipe
You can make meatless meatballs from zucchini and other veggies. Depends on your taste. My potatoe meatless meatballs came out great. Ty them!
- Peel the potatoes and boil them. Let them boil until they are very soft.
- Meanwhile chop the mushrooms and dill.
- After the potataoes are boiled, let them cool a bit and mash them. Add over them dill, mushrooms, salt, pepper, mashed garlic. Mix and start adding the flour.
- From this mixture form your veggie balls and toss them in flour.
- Fry them on both sides, until golden, for 7-8 minutes.
- Serve them warm.
Enjoy your Meatless meatballs with potatoes and veggies!