I have this recipe from on of my best friends who is a pasta lover. So at first i was pretty skeptical about pasta salad right? Well this was a few years ago. Meanwhile i made pasta salad in so many ways i started loving it.
Today i am writing the recipe for Pasta salad with tuna and anchovies.
The last recipe i cooked with anchovies was the dressing for Caesar Salad, which everybody loved by the way. I invite you to try this recipe and to tell me what you think.
In the pasta topic i used penne, you can use any kind you like.
- Put some water to boil with a pinch of salt, for the pasta.
- Grate the carrot on the smaller size of the grater, finely chop the onion and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- After the water has boiled add the pasta and boil it according to the instructions on the package. Drain and rinse it with cold water.
- Finely chop the parsley and cut the anchovy fillets in smaller pieces.
- Put the pasta in a big bowl and add tomatoes, onion, carrot, parsley, tuna and anchovies.
- Add a pinch of salt (if it's to your taste), pepper and olive oil and stir everything very well.
- Serve it at room temperature with fresh parsley on top.
Enjoy your salad!