If you like easy to do recipes and pasta than you have to try my version of Penne alla Carbonara.
Penne alla Carbonara Video Recipe
It is not the classical recipe, I've added a little twist to it and i assure you that it is very tasty! It gets done very quickly and you probably have all the ingredients in your kitchen already.
- First of all we need to boil the pasta. You should boil it according to the instructions on the package. Fill a pot half with water and add some salt. Let it boil and then add the pasta.
- We mince very well the onion and the cloves of garlic. Cut the bacon into small pieces (or in any way you like it) and crumble the mozzarella on the bigger side of the grater.
- To prepare the sauce you need to mix four eggs with cream, add the salt, pepper, basil and oregano.
- Get a pot, not a very big one, and heat a spoon of oil. After that add the minced onion and let it heat. You can add small drops of water from time to time. After 5 minutes have passed add the pieces of bacon and the garlic and some salt. Mix them together and let them cook for 7 minutes. After this add the sauce in the pan, mix it, spread the mozzarella and after it melted you can turn the stove off.
- Put the drained pasta in a bowl and add the sauce over it. Mix it very well. Spread some fresh parsley and parmesan and your pasta is ready to serve!
Enjoy your meal!