Pizza Prosciutto e Funghi, or simply pizza with prosciutto and mushrooms, is a very popular pizza, especially among mushrooms lovers like me. Is as easy to do like any other pizza. This is just an option for pizza. Starting from basic pizza dough and sauce, adding your loved toppings, you can create your own perfect pizza.
Pizza Prosciutto e Funghi Video Recipe
If you have the time and will, i highly suggest making home made pizza and sauce. It doesn't take that long, it is tastier and healthier. Try it out.
- So make the dough according to the recipe here. Those quantities are for five 30 cm pizzas, or for two pizzas baked in the oven tray. Set the quantities according to the number of pizzas you want to make.
- Roll the dough in a shape similar to the tray in which you are going to bake it. I cooked my pizza in a 30 cm round tray.
- If you want the dough to be the exact same shape as the tray, flip the tray over the rolled dough and cut around it.
- Arrange the dough in the tray and coat it with pizza sauce. When i made this recipe i was in a hurry so for the sauce i mixed tomato juice with basil, oregano and pepper.
- Over the sauce add grated mozzarella, prosciutto slices, sliced olives and sliced mushroom.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve it warm with pizza sauce.
Enjoy your pizza!