Potato wedges are a very tasty and popular side dish or snack. As their name suggests, they are wedges of potatoes, peeled or unpeeled, seasoned with a variation of spices, baked or deep fired. Apparently they are a variation of French fries, sold in restaurants or fast food places. They are commonly served with sweet chili sauce or sour cream sauce.
Potato wedges are super easy to do especially because i choose to cook them with the peel on. If you don't peel them you have to wash and scrub them very well with cold water and a sponge without any soap.
Long story short the potatoes are cut in large wedges, seasoned very well and baked until your kitchen starts to smell delicious.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 35 minutes
- Yield : 4
- Allergens : Potatoes
- After you washed very well your potatoes cut them in wedges. Actually it think it will be easier to use smaller potatoes rather than large ones like i used (that's what i found at the grocery store)
- Add all the wedges in a bowl. Add over them mashed garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, sweet paprika, thyme, oregano and olive oil. Coat them very well.
- Arrange them in a try, covered with baking paper, with the peel facing the tray.
- Bake them in the preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- Serve them hot with your favorite steak, fish or salad.
Enjoy your meal!
Potato Wedges Video Recipe