I am going to show you how to make a very quick side dish. It is summer and there are lots of fresh veggies out there so go in the market and find the ones you like.
It involves many, many vegetables so it is very healthy and super easy to do. You can serve it with just about any type of meat you like. It goes very well with steak, barbecue or by itself.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Yield : 2
- Allergens : Carrots
- I've used all the fresh vegetables i found in the market, but i used freeze baby carrots and corn beans.
- You wash all the vegetables. You cut the bell pepper into strips, the mushrooms into slices and mince the fresh parsley.
- Put the butter in a pan and put it on the stove. Keep the heat very low because the butter gets hot quickly and you might burn it. After it melted, add all the veggies over it and mix them very well. together. Add some water over them and cover with a lid. Let them like this between 7-10 minutes.
- Add the curry, salt and pepper and mix them. Let all the flavours blend for about 5 minutes.
- I like my veggies crunchy. If you like them soft just let them some more on the stove.
This is our side dish.
Enjoy your meal!
- If you feel like i added too much butter use less or replace it with olive or cooking oil. I really like butter so i use plenty of it.
Sauteed Vegetables with Butter and Curry Video Recipe