Spaghetti Bolognese are one of the most loved pasta recipes. Last time i made Tagliatelle a la Bolognese. Now i decided to make a similar Bolognese sauce with spaghetti. What can i say, i’m a pasta lover.
Spaghetti Bolognese Video Recipe
Essentially Bolognese sauce needs a few hours of cooking. Today i am writing the recipe for a quicker sauce because pasta recipes are known as quick and tasty recipes. If you don't have too much time to spend in the kitchen and want to serve your family a healthy and delicious meal try my recipe for Spaghetti Bolognese, it will only take 30 minutes.
Don't even think to get already made Bolognese sauce from the grocery store. Make your own!
- spaghetti - 400 grams
- celery - 3 pieces, stalk
- onion - 3 pieces
- garlic - 3 cloves
- carrots - 2 pieces
- tomatoes - 400 grams, canned
- ground beef - 400 grams
- oregano - 2 teaspoons
- basil - a few leaves, fresh
- bacon - 100 grams
- olive oil - 50 ml
- parmesan - 100 grams
- salt - after taste
- pepper - after taste
- First chop the veggies how you like them. I chose to finely chop the onion, carrots and garlic, and to slice the celery stalks.
- Slice the bacon. I bough already sliced bacon which i roughly chopped.
- Put water to boil with a pinch of salt for spaghetti. Boil them according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the olive oil in a big pan and slightly fry the bacon. Let it for two minutes and season it with oregano. Then add chopped veggies and let them cook until soft. If the mixture from the pan seems to dry add a cup of water and let it decrease, so the veggies don't get burned.
- Add minced beef and let it roast, after that add canned tomatoes. Add a cup of water and let the sauce boil.
- Season with salt and pepper and let it boil, on low heat, for at least 20 minutes.
- After the pasta and sauce are done you can arrange your plate.
- Add pasta for one serving on a plate and put three tablespoons of sauce over them.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and a few leaves of basil.
Enjoy your pasta!