I’ve probably said this already, but i’m going to say it a thousand time. I love sea food, especially shrimp. I don’t know, it was love at first taste. I love the taste, the consistency, everything about them.
So i guess that by now it is pretty obvious that every recipe with sea food is my favorite.
I used parboiled and deveined shrimp. I live pretty far from the ocean so i don't always find fresh shrimp so this is the best option sometimes.
Next time i want to make a dish with fresh shrimp and i am going to post a video about how to peel and devein them.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Yield : 4
- Start by putting some water to boil with a pinch of salt, for the spaghetti.
- Finely chop parsley and garlic.
- In a big pan heat olive oil. Add garlic and let it fry for 30 seconds. Quickly add lemon juice, wine and chicken stock.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- When the water has boiled cook spaghetti according to the instructions on the package. Once it's boiled drain and rinse them with cold water.
- Add the shrimp in the pan.
- After two minutes add parsley and butter. Stir until the butter melts.
- Add spaghetti in the pan and mix very well so that the spaghetti is well blended with shrimp and sauce.
- At the end sprinkle fresh basil on top and serve it warm.
Enjoy your spaghetti!