So since i made last time Strawberry preserve i decided to come up with a recipe in which to use it. Like this came to life my no bake Strawberry mini cheesecake. Try it and tell me what you think.
This recipe is very simple and perfect for those hot summer days when you crave for something sweet and don't want to spend too much time in the kitchen and turn it into a sauna.
I think you can make this with other fruits and preserves or jams.
- Prep Time : 20 minutes
- Yield : 4
- Crumble the biscuits very well, like when you are making regular cheesecake. Crumble them using a blender with a cup. If you don't have one crumble the biscuits like i did: using baking paper and a meat hammer or rolling pin.
- Slice the sweet strawberries.
- Make a cream by mixing yoghurt, cheese cream, sugar and vanilla esence. Then start assambling the desert.
- In two dessert cups put first one layer of crumbled biscuits, then a layer of cream, a layer of strawberry preserve and a final one of strawberry slices.
- Cool it a bit before serving.
Enjoy your no bake Strawberry mini cheesecake!