Taking into consideration that summer is here i decided to cut off a little bit the meat from my menu. So i started making all sorts of salads. Like this i ended up filming for my blog the recipe for Tuna salad with corn, olives and green lettuce.
It is really easy to do, like any other salads, beeing perfect for hot summer days.
Tuna is a nice oceanic fish loved all around the world. The first tuna can was produced in 1903.
Canned tuna can be found file or minced, preserved in water, oil or brine and there are many varieties in sauce.
For this salad i used tuna in oil, removing the extra oil from the can before adding it in my salad.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Yield : 4
- Wash very well the letuce and rip it in little pieces.
- Finely chop the green onion.
- I used green olives filled with pickles which i sliced. Use any kind of olives you like.
- Add over the salad olives, corn, tuna, green onion, lemon juice, olive oil and salt.
- Toss the salad and cool it a bit before serving.
Enjoy your Tuna salad with corn, olives and green lettuce!